- Speak freely. Now you have impenetrable privacy,
safety and security. Nobody will mine your information, drop in uninvited or take
a sneak peek at your business. zeldaB’s break ground technology was perfected on
clients who depend on privacy for a living—like government workers, police, detectives
and lawyers. This worked so well we decided it was time for the public, to go private.
- Parents without worry. Controls that not even
your child genius can outsmart. Parents control who their children communicate with
and can remove friends. Invitations, profile changes, and groups must be approved
by a parent. [more]
- Keep it between friends. Gather as many separate
groups of people as your heart desires. One group can’t access another, unless you
give the go-ahead. [more]
- Take backs. Recall or un-send anything you sent
- More privacy? Get a non-published listing so the only way to contact you
is to know the secret code. More privacy? Change the code.
- Get personal. Unlike other sites where you can
feel the world watching, zeldaB is intimate, graphically clean and easy to use.
You can personalize your site with color, design, music/sounds, videos and other
features for each friend. [more]
- Chat it up. Of course, you also have a Blog and
Notebook that you can set up for all your contacts, or by invite only. [more]
- Security blanket. We’ll verify each member for
added safekeeping. Just fill out contact info for friends and zeldaB will ask them
to join you.
- What account? If you ever decide to close your
account, you can zap everything (and that means everything) you posted. Every post,
message, file shared—like they never existed.